Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesdays with Jacob

Classes were a little difficult today. I had 5 classes and had to teach 3 different lessons. It kept things from being boring, but it also threw me out of my rhythm once you ‘learn’ how to do the lesson with the kids.

After school I went to Emart to buy a blanket to bring to school. My 5th grade co teacher suggested I have a blanket because I sit by the window in the teachers’ office and she said I might be cold this winter. While I was there, I also grabbed some whole wheat bread, cheese and bacon. I decided I should get stuff so I can eat a bigger breakfast in the mornings. I usually get hungry around 2nd or 3rd period (between 10 and 11). I dropped everything off at home and went to go meet Jacob for dinner. We went to the same BBQ place the first time we met. It was, for some reason, a little bit better this time. Maybe because we were both really hungry it tasted especially good. After we ate, I ran to the “dollar store” to get a few things and then we went to the same coffee shop we went to the previous week. We sat and chatted for awhile. 
Jacob grilling dinner
In Daiso

No comments:

Post a Comment