Monday, October 21, 2013

Farewell Dinner

Classes went okay, nothing special to report.

Tonight's agenda was to celebrate Kim's going away. Kim--my roommate from orientation. I had mentioned before she had decided to turn in her 30 day resignation. So last week at our Canadian Thanksgiving, we made plans to meet up for dinner. (She's leaving on the 27th.)

The meeting location was near Itaewon (close to the Army base and the International area) and go to a jerk chicken--Jamaican--restaurant. Well, we all met up and walked to the restaurant. And....it is closed on Mondays. Whomp, whomp. So we walked around and found a Thai place. My friend Min Kyung also came to join us. After dinner, they had planned to go to Seoul Tower, but I have been there sooo many times and already said I wasn't going to be going to the tower part of the event. But some of us felt bad because hardly anyone was going.

Min Kyung, Kwang Min, Krystle and I went to get coffee. The area we met for dinner is very, very close to where Min Kyung lives, so she knew of a nice little place. We sat and talked for awhile and then headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment