I woke up and had my skype date with my Grandpa. Best morning ever! :) We talked for almost 2 hours. It was good to catch up with him.
After my chat with my Grandpa, I did laundry and tidied my place up and...just relaxed at home. One of my friends asked me to go shopping with him, but I decided it'd be better to just stay home and rest up. Then another friend asked me to meet him and his friend for coffee. Again, I declined and stayed at home.
Around 4 I left to walk to the World Cup stadium. I think it was about 2 miles. I went a little early so I could go to the Homeplus and look at cameras. Then I went over to the fields. Jacob said he was going to be there early but I didn't see him. Kwang Min and Stefano arrived and we were talking and Stefano realized Jacob and John were already on the field playing. At first we only had 8, but then 2 more arrived so we had 10. I played really hard and did a lot of running. I took a few shots on goal, but they were all over. As usual, when 7 rolled around I took off for church.
Again we had the Indian priest (Fr Francis?) and the French priest (Fr Francisco). The Indian priest had a good homily about being prayerful and listening to/being open God's will, not our own. After church I met Kwangmin in Hongdae and we went to the Thai restaurant we first went to. We were going to do something else, but I was feeling cold and soup sounded good.
No comments:
Post a Comment