It was an easy day with my 5th graders, which was good since I hadn't been feeling well yesterday. We did a song and played a game.
I was going to meet my friend Jenna, but I decided it would be better if I just took it easy and stayed at home. I'm glad I did. Jacob asked how I was doing and offered to come up and visit. So, we made tacos. They turned out pretty well. We also made quesadillas.
.JPG) |
| Dog lockers at Emart! |
What should you do if you go grocery shopping and bring your dog along? Oh yea, just put them in a locker! They have dog lockers with air holes! I think Toby would have a FIT being put inside one of those!
 |
| Cooking! |
 |
| Jacob cooking |
 |
| Quesadillas! |
 |
| Dinner! |
No comments:
Post a Comment