Friday, November 1, 2013

First day of November

I can't believe it's already November. It seems like it was just unbelievably hot August in some ways.

I had a lot of fun with my 5th graders today. Because of the holiday a few weeks ago, our schedule has been off and my Friday classes were ahead one lesson than the Thursday classes. So, we played games. I had them do pictionary and charades, using the key sentences we have been learning. They really enjoyed it.

After school I went to Hongdae to meet Kwang Min for dinner. I was still not feeling the greatest, and I wanted some soup or something light for dinner. We ended up going to a mandu restaurant that had "kalguk su" which is a noodle soup and it had mandu in it. After dinner, we went to a little ice cream shop cafe that had ice cream on a popsicle stick. I got cookies and cream flavor-it was really good. They had some interesting flavors. I came home after ice cream and then I watched some shows on Netflix.
He was drawing "My grandma is a farmer"
The hair was the addition when I said "Grandma--halmoni" to him, haha!
One of my favorite students--she drew me for the sentence "She teaches children"

No comments:

Post a Comment