Saturday, September 28, 2013

Drizzly Day

I just relaxed in the morning. Around 11:30 Kwang Min came over to help me with MY computer certificate and online shopping. Guess what? We had the same problem as Krystle. It was so frustrating. Especially after spending a fair amount of time filling everything out to get to the end and have one or two things not work. I found a toaster over that I really liked but couldn't get it. Then we saw that it was being shipped from HomePlus at the World Cup Stadium, so I realized I could just go in person to buy it. Which will work out well because it actually has a 4,000W delivery charge when typically most online purchases have no delivery charge.

After a frustrating round 2, we went for lunch. Because I haven't spent too much time eating anywhere in my area I didn't know where to go. I suggested walking towards the subway station and we found a kind of soup restaurant. I ordered ddeok mandu guk (Mandu-dumpling and rice cake soup). It was really good and now I know I can go there in the winter for a good soup. :) We took a short walk along the stream because we were so full and then took the subway to Ilsan. There was a ukulele festival Kwang Min's instructor helped put together and he wanted to go. It drizzled a little while we were there. We did a little hiking on a hill behind the stage/complex where the festival was. Then we came back to Hongdae. There was a "Zombie Walk" going on that I wanted to see--I couldn't really participate because I didn't have any make-up or anything. We didn't really see much-just towards the end a few people still dressed up. We had dinner at a cafe and went to drink some fruit makgoli.
My new plant from Kwangmin--named "Gu Mal" meaning "End of September"
At lunch
Mmm Mandu Soup
A famous ukulele player on the left and Kwangmin's teacher on the right
Blueberry Fruit drink

No comments:

Post a Comment