Today was another relaxing day. Thank goodness for weekends. It's been so nice to just do...nothing. Not be on any kind of schedule or really have to go or do anything, unless I want to.
Actually last night around 2:30 or so, I was woken up by some yelling outside. I took a peek and there were 3 guys that were yelling and pushing each other. It was kind of scary--I considered calling the police since they are just down the street, but I don't know enough Korean to tell them what was happening. It appeared that 1-2 of them were definitely drunk so I'm sure that had a big part to do with their arguing.
Anyway, today I finally got around to washing all of my dishes, cleaned (bathroom and floor) and also organized my drawers. I went out to get kimbap for lunch and took it to my new stream to eat. I sat at the very beginning which has two waterfalls (I think they are both man-made). I stopped to get ice cream at a convenience store and when I saw one of my favorites for a 2+1, I didn't hesitate in bringing those babies home with me!
I headed to soccer. We had a smaller group because the GOA'L workers are doing a motherland tour in Busan right now. It was fun to be playing again. Actually, I had never met most of the guys playing today. I had to leave after about 45 minutes because I had church and a little bit of a commute.
Mass was again held by a different priest and 2 others accompanying him. I wonder where Father Bernard is. After church, I came home and just prepared for another work week. Next week Wednesday starts Chuseok and Krystle and I will be traveling to Taiwan for the long holiday weekend!
| World Cup Soccer Stadium--we play at some smaller fields near here |
I enjoyed all of your updates!! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed all of your updates!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom