Sunday, September 29, 2013

Soccer + Sunday + Rain

Another relaxing Sunday. I did run out to the Homeplus in Hapjeong to meet my friend Kwang Min so I could buy a toaster oven. We ran into our soccer captain John and another adoptee, Mee Joo that both of us knew. I also bought another comforter/blanket so I am ready for guests and the colder weather. I got a queen sized blanket that I figured I can fold in half and have padding on the bottom and a cover on the top. Kyung Min and I had lunch together after I bought my toaster oven and then I came back home. I actually tried looking for some baking pans before we left, but the ones at the Homeplus were too long/big so I figured I would stop at Emart by me in hopes of finding the right size.

I went to Emart and I was unsuccessful in finding any square pans. I realized I could go to the Homeplus at World Cup Stadium and look for pans there too. So I took off. I went to the cooking aisle and didn't see any. I finally found some, but they were the same options as at the Homeplus at Hapjeong. I decided I'd buy an 8 inch round one and hope that will work for now.

Then, time for soccer! I had been thinking about soccer alllll week. I was so excited to go and play. It was kind of cool but after running around it was actually kind of warm. It had been sprinkling off and on so the field was a little bit wet. After soccer, I went to church and we had yet another priest! He sounded American.

After church I was feeling kind of hungry, so I went to Emart to see what kind of prepared foods they had. I found some kind of chicken wings without bones and also picked out japchae (noodles). I both of these in my hands when I turned and saw a display of salads. I went to put the other things back and got a chicken salad. So happy. I brought it home and had a pretty delicious salad. It wasn't as good as our homegrown salads, but it will do. It was also 500W (about 50 cents) on sale because the store was closing soon.

1 comment:

  1. Dead Amy Sorry about things not paning out the way you wanted. I just wathched the Bears get beat by Detroit,40 to32. Things were worse than the score would sugget. Hope you have a great week. Love Grandpappy

    ReplyDelete