Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Recovery/Extra Day 1

I was supposed to sleep in today because last night I skyped with my Mom and Martin til around 12:30am. Well, it didn't quite happen and I woke up at my normal 7am time. I spent most of the morning uploading pictures. Around lunchtime I went out to the Hi Mart across the street to check out toaster oven options--there was only one. Sad. Then to Emart for groceries and a few other things, but I didn't know where everything that I needed was so I was wandering floor to floor and felt like I was wasting so much time I gave up. I got a slice of pizza from the bakery and came home to have my lunch.

I did laundry and cleaned my place a little. And then I went to go meet Kwang Min for dinner. He had researched a Korean restaurant not too far from Hongdae area. Kwang Min printed out a map and we had my phone with GPS but still had a hard time finding the place. We asked for directions and then arrived, noticing that it was no longer a Korean restaurant. So...we walked to Hongdae and went to a restaurant called "Bap" which means rice. We both ordered bibimbap. After dinner we went for a drink and walked around Hongdae. 

Bibimbap dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment