Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday, Monday

School was nothing special--just the usual.

I went to Hongdae to meet my friend from soccer, Jacob. We went to a BBQ place and it was really good. It had been awhile since I've had BBQ last, so it was a nice change. We ate some and talked a lot. A few weeks ago, one adoptee friend I met recommended I join a mentor program called Connect-A-Kid. I applied for it, but it turns out Jacob is also affiliated with Connect-A-Kid too, so we talked about that too. Jacob did a language program in Chuncheon, which is a little east and north of Seoul. He was telling me about it and said he would even take me there. Then, I got a message from Bohye and she suggested we go to Chuncheon for our holiday on Thursday! It was so ironic I had never heard of the place before and then twice in one night!

After dinner, we called my friend Ji to arrange a day for Jacob to meet a family Ji knows to so he can tutor their 8 year old son. We walked to get a waffle with ice cream and then headed back to the subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment