In the morning I skyped with my Mom. It was good catching up with her. We hadn't talked since New Years. After talking, I hung out around here and relaxed a bit. My friend Ginger called and we chatted and caught up as well.
I headed over to World Cup a little bit early to meet Jacob to warm up more. It was super cold! There were 7 of us this time. There were some other people playing on the other field; we asked if they wanted to play with us but they said no. A few minutes later, they came over and I thought they had changed their mind, but they actually came over to ask if they could borrow one of our balls. I thought it was kind of silly; we won't play with you, but we want to use your soccer ball. Oh well. Anyway, since we were only 7 we played 3 on 3 and then I was the all time offense. It was kind of hard for me because I'm so used to playing defense; whenever the ball switched sides I had to run the opposite way and instead I was still trying to go and get the ball back (except now they were on my team!) I made quite a few goals (as I should have as all time offense!) and got into a rhythm after awhile. Jacob and I stayed an hour and then took off for church. After church, we went to get dak galbi (spicy chicken stir fry).
No comments:
Post a Comment