Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Terrible Tuesday?

Back to teaching... My COT and I got the go ahead to return to the English room finally. Well, that turned out to be a disaster. The first class it worked fine. During the break though, the screen went out. My COT asked me if I turned the screen off and I said no. We tried touching it and it wouldn't turn back on. She called the IT person and I tried my best to keep class going as they were working on the screen. They finally got it to work and after about 15 minutes it went off again. This on and off continued all morning. It was really, really frustrating. After lunch we decided to go to the classroom for the final class. When I finished teaching, I worked on lesson plans for the rest of the afternoon.

After work, I went to Myeongdong to meet Jacob. My 5th grade COT was also going to Myeongdong area, so we took the bus together and I showed her pictures from my trip. Jacob and I met up and went to the Myeongdong noodle dumpling soup restaurant. After we ate we walked around a little before Jacob said there was something he wanted to buy. I was a little puzzled when we went to the store I got my winter jacket from and then he showed me the watches there and said he wanted to buy one for me because my other one had broke. Then we went to a dessert place that I had gone to in the late summer with my friend MK. We ordered a brownie with vanilla gelato, yum! We called it a night rather early and I came home and did some tidying up in my place before going to bed.
Dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment