Monday, January 6, 2014

First Day of Winter Camp

Today was the first day of winter camp. We met and talked briefly with all the students as a group. Then Mr. Kim took the 3rd and 4th graders with him and In Sook and I took the 5th graders to our classroom. We made name tags and then did the activities I planned. Two students were absent so when the snacks arrived In Sook and I got to eat too. (It was chicken nuggets and french fries, plus some Coke) It was served quite cleverly. The pop is obviously in a cup and then the chicken nuggets and fries are in a smaller, shorter cup stacked on top; the straw to the pop keeps the smaller food cup floating above.

After school I came home and relaxed for a little and then...stressed out super much working on plans. I took a break and went to Emart.

No comments:

Post a Comment