Friday, January 10, 2014

Fifth day of WC--Movie Day and Weekend!

We had an extra easy day of winter camp today! We went to see a movie. I forget the Korean title, but the English translation was something like "Magic House". It was the story of a kitten that gets abandoned and finds a magician's house and becomes friends with the other magical toys and animals that live there. The kids loved it. After the movie we came back to school and had pizza.

Jacob and I met in Hongdae for lunch. We went for pad thai (noodles). We were going to hang out a bit, but Jacob was looking tired and I suggested he go home and rest. I went to Myeongdong and did a little bit of shopping. Then I met Krystle for dinner. It was good catching up with her and swapping winter camp stories. After dinner, it was off to Korean class. Class went okay; we had a substitute teacher. The topic was directions; man, directions are so hard! I remember learning them last year at Kyunghee University and I didn't like it; still don't like it now.

After class, I went to Sinchon to meet up with some of my adoptee/soccer friends. They met for dinner and Jacob and I joined them after. We went to a place for drinks, but I felt really bad for Lara, Soo Bok's wife. She's around 6 months pregnant and everywhere people smoke. Anyway, I stayed for a little chatting and took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment