Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fourth Day of Winter Camp

Today was fun in winter camp again. One chapter we covered was "birthdays" so we had a "birthday party" in class. I "made" a pinata out of a shopping bag and put some candy in it. They also made birthday wheels and put their friends' birthdays in it.

After school I took a quick break and then off to the airport to pick up Jacob. It took me about an hour to get there and as soon as I walked into the airport, I got a message from him saying they had landed. I waited about 45 minutes or so for the plane to dock (?) and for him to get through customs and get his bags etc.

We got back to my place and went for bbq for dinner. Then he unpacked his bags because he had a lot of goodies to give me. Before he left, I gave him a "wish list" of American foods I wanted. Sweet guy he is, he completed my list and then some. I was also able to get a few things from home that my mom mailed to his house.
Sooo happy! And yes, that is a 2 lb bag of chocolate chips!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment