We slept in a bit and just took our time getting ready. For breakfast, we went to the hotel's buffet and we actually tried their Asian restaurant instead of the Western one. The food was pretty good. After breakfast, we went to the pool. The water was a bit too cold for a swim, but we did put our feet in it. Then we got ready and went over to the Pavilion again. We were meeting Jacob's friend, Bernard and his cousin there around 2. We went early and did a little bit of preshopping before we met up with our friends.
 |
| The infinity pool at our hotel! |
First we went to the food court and Bernard suggested some food for us to try. We ordered some beef noodles. They were so good. We also got some kind of fried donuts as well. After eating, we did some more shopping and left the Pavilion and went to another mall. Bernard and his cousin were going to a buffet place for dinner and invited us; so we split for a little bit and planned to meet up around 7.
 |
| Yummy noodles |
 |
| Fried donuts |
 |
| In KL |
We went to the Starhill Mall and managed to find Bernard and his cousin. The buffet was a bit pricey, but Bernard told us it would be worth it. As we walked through the restaurant to be seated I saw tons and tons of different food stations! The only problem was...a lot of it appeared to be seafood. After we got our table and we all split up to get our own food, I realized my first glance was right. A lot of seafood. I think if I ate seafood, I could have eaten the cost and then some. Since I didn't eat any seafood, what I ate probably didn't cover it all, but it was fun being with Bernard and his cousin Marcus. The desserts were pretty good though!
 |
| Jacob and Bernard |
 |
| Coconut Water! |
 |
| Outside the Pavilion |
After dinner we split and Jacob and I went to go see the Towers. We found out the Sky Bridge that connects the towers closed at 7pm! That is so early! And it is much more expensive for foreigners than for Malaysian citizens. We took some pictures around the area and checked out another mall that is connected to the Towers as well. Then we walked back to our hotel and crashed.
 |
| The Petronas Towers! |
 |
| Fountains behind the Towers |
No comments:
Post a Comment