After work I came home and just relaxed a bit. Then I headed to Gangnam to do a little bit of shopping. I got a new black purse (my other one is slowing falling apart), a desk calendar for work, a planner to carry with me, a notebook for my Korean classes that will start tomorrow, a necklace and nail polish. A successful shopping trip! Around 7:30 I met with my friend Byung Ook (more easily nicknamed "Sad Boy"). It was so good to see him. He was in my ET (English Town) group at Inje University. He's been a traveling kid--studied in Sweden for a semester and traveled Europe while there; then just came back from a semester in Canada. A little bit later, his girlfriend, Yiseul, also in our ET group met us and we went to TGI Friday's for dinner. It was great to see both of them and catch up with them. I met Yiseul back in October, but it's hard to meet due to her work schedule and she's in a city a little south of Seoul.
| So happy to see Sad Boy and Yiseul again :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment