I got to start my New Year with a group skype session with Mom, Grandpa, Martin, Uncle Mark and Mrs. Kearney. :) A great start to 2014~~ It was so good to see all of them.
The rest of the day was pretty low key. I cleaned and did a little bit of work. I watched some TV shows and walked to a kimbap shop for ddeok mandu guk (rice cake and dumpling soup). I remembered last year when Jung Yoon and Bentley were at our house and we attempted to make our own ddeok mandu guk and it failed miserably. Anyway, the one store I went to was closed so I had to walk to opposite direction to get to another one. I got my soup in a plastic bag set inside a plastic bowl and then put in a to-go bag.
I brought my food home and ate, watched some more TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment