We woke up early and got ready. The night before Jacob had talked to a worker at the guesthouse about trains to the airport. She informed him there was a train earlier than the 6:45 one we were considering and said it would give us a little more time at the airport. We departed and walked to the station and found the track. We waited about 20 minutes for the train and were able to get a seat in the non-reserved car for the 75 minute train ride.
Again, with no baggage, we were able to check-in quickly. Then we saw the line through security and were extra glad we took the earlier train to the airport. The line was quite long, but again things moved fairly quickly. We found a small shop that had other flavors of kitkats (Japan has many different flavors of kitkats, but we only saw green tea and another kind of tea flavor during our stay) and bought a strawberry pack and I got a cheesecake flavor. There weren't any places to get breakfast, but we figured there would be an in-flight meal again. We boarded the plane and were on our way back to Korea. Breakfast was served, and we got yogurt, breads and fruit. The flight back was shorter (which confused me because we were going against the wind) but we arrived quickly. Going through customs didn't take long and we exchanged our extra Japanese Yen back to Won. We hopped on the AREX and headed back into Seoul. Before getting home, I bought some broccoli so I could get vegetables. At home, I just cleaned, cooked, unpacked and tidied up. Then for soccer I walked there-even though I had done a lot of walking the past few days, I just figured it would be a nice walk-the weather was so nice.
Soccer wasn't that great this week. I don't know if it was because I was so tired or what, but I didn't play well and I got pretty frustrated for the last half of it. After soccer Jacob took the "long way" home to ride the subway with me for part of the way. Earlier in the afternoon, my lightbulb in the bathroom popped and I asked the doorman about it. I figured since I pay a building fee of 50,000W a month it would be covered, but the doorman told me I need to buy a lightbulb; he gave me one but the other I needed to buy.
No comments:
Post a Comment