When work finished, I headed to Hongdae to meet Sumi for dinner. After last week's "disaster" at Guiga, I decided we would go to my tried and true, Bonga. We ordered the standard meat and grilled and ate to our stomachs' content. I tried to treat her to dinner since she paid last time, but was not successful in getting the bill. We decided we would get dessert at a cafe. First we went to Schneeballen--a student mentioned Schneeballen in class today because we were talking about food and the country it came from--so it was in my head and I wanted one!! We walked there and unfortunately for some reason it was closed. But. Sumi had mentioned a kind of chocolate souffle place during dinner-that was our backup plan. So off we went to the souffle place. Then I realized it was the dessert place I went to with Jenna about a year ago. We got there and placed our order.
She got a "hot chocolate" which, literally was hot, chocolate. We also ordered a cake, but it wasn't the souffle, so we ordered the souffle as well. I saved the cake and brought it home. Anyway, it is one of our last meetings before she leaves and I'm sad because we were only starting to become closer friends (guess the same thing happened with Katie too). We stopped in a few stores on our way to the station and I met Jacob briefly before hopping the bus home.
![]() |
| At the cafe with desserts |
![]() |
| Sumi and me |


No comments:
Post a Comment