Today I was lucky because two of my 4th grade classes got cancelled! It was a nice surprise. In the afternoon, we had our open class. My COT wanted to tape the class so she had a video camera set up in the back of the room. The homeroom teacher also wanted pictures and video of her students, so she stayed in the classroom the whole time and walked around and took pictures and also helped here and there. I don't know if it was because I was focused on the class/lesson/students, but I only saw one other teacher come see our open class, and that was my 4th grade COT. The principal and two VP's didn't make an appearance to my knowledge.
After work, I headed downtown to class. I stopped in a Daiso to buy a light bulb for my bathroom. Class was a bit challenging, though I'm not sure why. I've already learned it, but I wasn't very focused. After class, I took the subway back home and I do think that is faster than the bus, though the bus is a little more convenient to ride, and I can usually get a seat easily (I had to stand the whole way).
No comments:
Post a Comment