After work I decided it was such a nice cool afternoon I would go for a run. Jacob and I had plans to meet after he finished work, before our cooking class. I took off and had a pleasant run to Hapjeong. We met up outside his office and walked back to Hapjeong to decide what to have for dinner. I realized I wasn't so hungry-never am after running-so he picked a curry place and I didn't really eat anything (not so sure about curry). Then we went to cooking class.
This time we were making jap chae (my favorite dish!) and a kind of fruit kimchi. There was a special guest teacher from Jirisan (an area in the Central Southern part of Korea). The jap chae was so delicious! The fruit kimchi was interesting. We had pears, apples, radish, onion, lotus root, and persimmon in it.
I returned home and finished packing and preparing for Japan--tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment