Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gotcha Day~

This morning I got to skype with Mom for my Gotcha Day. It was good talking with her and we talked for almost 2 hours. After we talked, I got a hold of Amanda and we chatted for a little bit. She will be doing a missions program called World Race and will be in South America for 11 months next year!

Jacob was supposed to come over for lunch around 1:30 after he finished tutoring, but the person cancelled so he was able to come over a little bit earlier. I ran out to get some broccoli and made the salads before he arrived. I put the lasagna in the oven and after a few minutes it already smelled so good! Jacob arrived and he brought me flowers and a sweet card. My dad always got me flowers for my Gotcha Day and Jacob wanted to bring me some too. Finally, the lasagna was ready--wow was it good! It was totally worth the 20,000W! We relaxed after our lunch and then headed out to soccer.

Soccer was alright; the high school boys showed up, so we had to wait a rotation to play which is always a disappointment.
Stouffers~ 
Great gotcha day lunch!
Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment