Friday, October 17, 2014

TGIF

Work passed rather uneventfully but I was antsy to leave. The first of many full weeks of work now. It's hard to believe there won't be any vacation or time off until Christmas Eve. So sad. Christmas better hurry itself up!

Before leaving, I had been messaging Jacob and I had a feeling he was near my school. When I walked past the park I saw him sitting and he came to join Sophie and me on our walk. Jacob and I went on to the Post Office so I could mail a few things. Then we headed back to my place so I could make dinner. It was the start of Jacob's Gotcha Day weekend and I let him pick any menu item he wanted. He picked BBQ chicken again. At least it's delicious and pretty easy to make. I also popped a few cookies in the oven as well.

After dinner, we made a water bottle run to Emart. Jacob also wanted to buy a Pokemon character. While we were looking, we saw a kitchen bowl and Jacob said he would buy it for me to help with side dishes etc. We filled up the water bottles and came down to pay for the toy and bowl. After we payed for the items, our clerk asked us what was in the other bag-there were some Emart water bottles in the bag and she thought that we had taken some individual bottles of water. We tried explaining that we went up to the cafeteria to fill up water bottles, but she didn't understand us. Luckily the other clerk spoke English and she understood us and relayed the message to our clerk. Then, if that wasn't enough, the store alarm went off when we went through the sensors...

We returned to my place and watched Finding Nemo. It was fun to watch a Disney movie together.

No comments:

Post a Comment