When I went into the ER, the computer didn't start properly and when my COT finally arrived we had to improvise a bit. Luckily we didn't need the computer too much to teach the class. However, I knew class 6-8 would not be able to handle the lack of structure the computer lent for the review lesson so we went to their homeroom instead. The computer teacher came in and worked on it a little so I thought it would be okay for the afternoon. As it turned out today through Thursday, our 4th period classes are cancelled because of a school event. That's a nice little surprise. Anyway, we had the last 2 classes in the ER and, speaking of surprises...surprise, surprise, the computer didn't really work-I couldn't open any programs. So, we improvised again.
After work, I came home and had another relaxing time at home. I was going to walk to World Cup to go to the Homeplus there to get groceries. I started my walk, but then it was drizzling too much I thought I'd just turn around and go home. At home, I finished my leftovers and watched more TV. I also did a few exercises too.
No comments:
Post a Comment