Monday, October 20, 2014

Rainy Monday

I woke up some time in the early morning and could hear the rain coming down and some thunder as well. A miserable rainy Monday.

The rain had let up a little bit by the time I left for work. When I asked students how they felt today, a lot of them answered "bad" and the reason being because of the rain or because it was Monday. I agreed with them. I had a pretty easy day-we just did review and played a speaking Heads up 7 up Game.

After work I came home and had a quiet evening to myself. I had some leftovers for dinner (easy on the wallet--but only a few more days til payday!!) and watched a TV show on my computer. It was nice to be home with it cold and rainy outside, though the rain had mostly ended by evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment