Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Staff Dinner and Class

The last half of the teachers had their open class, so after work we had a dinner to celebrate open classes being finished. We went to a Shabu Shabu restaurant (soup). I like this particular chain because they make juk (kind of like a rice porridge) at the end with the left over broth, remaining vegetables and rice of course.

When the dinner was over, I headed to class. I was about 15 minutes late, but I had notified them of that ahead of time. Class continues to be a bit overwhelming for me, which is strange to me because I've already learned this stuff. I think I need to go with more of an open mind and not be so down and hard on myself before arriving.

After class finished, I stopped in Hongdae to meet Jacob for some ice cream. It was nice to just say hi for a little and of course enjoy a sweet treat. He walked me to my bus and I arrived home in record time-maybe just 5 minutes shorter than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment