Friday at last! All of yesterday I kept thinking it was Friday. What a disappointment. We asked one class, "what day is it today?" and a student happy shouted, "it's Tuesday!" I thought to myself, "noooooooo!!!!!" Luckily, he was wrong and its Friday!
After work, I met Jacob at Hapjeong and we took the subway on to Noksapyeong. I had done a little bit of research trying to find a new place to try or go. I wasn't very creative (the cooler weather puts a bit of a damper on my adventuresome attitude) and suggested a few places in Haebangchon/Noksapyeong area. We went to a Moroccan sandwich place called Casablanca. It was delicious! The bread was almost like real French bread-so crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I got a veggie sandwich and Jacob got a spicy chicken sandwich. We also shared a salad and lentil soup. The salad was almost like a salsa with tomatoes, onions, garlic and a little bit of lettuce. The lentil soup was pretty good too. When we finished dinner, we walked around HBC for a little bit and then headed back to my place to watch a movie.
 |
| Soup and "salad" |
 |
| Delicious Moroccan Sandwich |
No comments:
Post a Comment