Originally, I had gotten a free used phone (S3) from one of Jacob's coworkers. The only problem was it was just the phone, no battery. I had plans to meet Bohye after work to get a SIM card for the phone. During the day, my friend John asked me if I was still interested in buying his S4. I said sure and asked how much and when I could get it. Turns out he had brought it to work with him and he gave a good price. I asked if I could pay him with my next paycheck (remember the transferring fiasco?) and he said it wasn't a problem.
So, after work I headed to the GOA'L office to get the phone from Jacob. Then I went to meet Bohye. John had charged the phone up and everything, everything was included and brand new (minus the phone of course)!! Wow~! It didn't take long for the phone to be activated. Bohye said she wasn't very hungry so we looked for a place to get a light dinner. I remembered my friend Mark talking about a restaurant called Crazy Ddeok (rice cake) and suggested that. She said that sounded good. We ordered and it was pretty good. We actually got the "minus 1" which was not spicy and it was still pretty spicy! After dinner, we walked around the shops in Hongdae. As a dessert we got hoddeok, the fried pancake. It was so delicious. Bohye and I parted ways because she had to head home.
Jacob told me to come visit him so he could help me with the phone a little bit. I stopped over briefly and he helped me get some apps that would be useful in switching over from Apple to Samsung. I took the bus home and at home just played around with the phone trying to figure it all out.
No comments:
Post a Comment