Monday, October 6, 2014

Blazer Hunting

After work, my mission was to find the grey blazer at a different store location. There are only two of that particular stores in all of Seoul. The other branch is at D-Cube City, a shopping area in the Southwestern area. Well, I misunderstood that shopping mall and instead went to Times Square shopping mall. It's only 2 or 3 subway stops away, so not too far out of the way. Luckily you can get a free transfer from bus to subway within 30 minutes. After realizing I was in the wrong place, I took the subway to the right place. I looked around and found the right size, color and it looked to be in good shape. Then I decided I would check out the rest of the mall just to be sure. There weren't a lot of other stores there, so I went back and bought the grey blazer.

I took a bus to a subway station and then headed home to work on packing and preparing for the Japan trip.
In D Cube City
New Blazer!

No comments:

Post a Comment