Wednesday, November 6, 2013

100 Day

In Korea, 100 days are a special milestone: they celebrate 100 days of birth for babies and couples celebrate their 100 days of dating. Today marks my 100 days of being in Korea.

Nothing too special happened at school-more classes with the KPOP song, making more girls happy. I figured next chapter I'll have to figure out how to do something with computer games to make the boys happy. We also played a charades game using our key expressions and my co teacher got into it way more than the students. They asked 'how can I do this?!' And instead of whispering a suggestion to them, she started acting everything out...

After school I had a snack and then headed to Sinchon to meet Jacob and John. We went to Yonsei University to play soccer on the fields there. I hadn't been there since the tournament. We were there for about 1 1/2 hrs kicking the ball around.

I headed home and made more triangle kimbap for dinner. One was filled with tuna, kimchi and cheese. The other was the leftover meat cut up with bell pepper and mushroom. I had dinner and watched some tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment