Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Ewha Shopping

I tried a new speaking activity with my last class and it went pretty poorly. It took them a long time to settle down and be quiet when I tried to get them back together. I spent the afternoon trying to figure out a way to adjust the lesson for tomorrow.

After school I went back to Ewha to look for a sweatshirt I saw last time. I found the store, but the sweatshirt was gone. Sad. Jacob came and met me for dinner. We went to a Western restaurant; he ordered a steak and I got a pizza lasagna dish. It was really good. After we ate, I got a piece of pie from Peggy Pie (I went there a few times last year) and we booked our hotels for the Malaysia trip. I did a little bit more shopping when we were done with that and found a pair of "winter" boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment