Sunday, November 10, 2013

Chuncheon Weekend Trip Day 2



We got up and went for the hotel breakfast. It was alright. Our group met up at 10 to leave for a hiking trip. It took about 45 minutes to get to the location. There was a Buddhist temple near the top. So we hiked to the temple. It wasn’t very challenging and was really beautiful. It was also nice to get out of the city and have really fresh air.

We had lunch at a restaurant right near the hiking area. We had “Dalk dori tang” which is a spicy chicken stew. It was pretty good. Then it was back to Seoul. The trip took us 4 hours. We were supposed to arrive around 5 maybe, we didn’t get in until almost 7. Unbelievable. The traffic was really bad. I was so disappointed that I had to miss soccer. I did make it to church on time and Father Francis (the Indian priest) had mass.

I came home after church and had a snack and watched some TV shows to relax and settle in. I’m not ready for winter—it is already too cold for me and it’s barely dipping into the 30’s. I’m definitely going to need to invest in another blanket and possibly a space heater.
Roasting Chestnuts!
Beautiful colors!!
So pretty out here
Krystle and me
Buddhist Temple
At the temple
Buddhist Temple
John and me
Lunch

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy Excellent pictures of the canoe trip and the temple. Well done. Love Granpa

    ReplyDelete