I had a nice relaxing morning. I cleaned and got groceries ready for my upcoming party. Then I ran a few other errands to look for a gift for a friend.
Jacob came over a little bit early to help me put up my plastic covers over my windows. We actually had a little bit of a problem with the plastic and ripped a hole near the top. So...we did a patch job and was able to properly seal it. It took a bit of time to get the cover up, so I decided that I wouldn't bother putting up the cover for the other window because Min Kyung and Bora were coming and I didn't have time to put it on.
Min Kyung and Bora arrived and Jacob started cooking the cheon (pancakes) that he brought. The four of us hung out until everyone else arrived (late!) Colin came next and started cooking the chicken and vegetable mix he brought. Then Tim arrived and then Krystle. We ate first round of dinner. Then Tim made curry (vegetarian and chicken). Jacob had to leave and Krystle also left shortly after as well since she was a bit tired.
Colin, Tim, Bora, Min Kyung and I played some games and we chatted. We went to go get ice cream from Baskin Robins to go with the apple crisp I made. I heated up the apple crisp and then it was dessert time. We talked some more and then everyone crashed.
 |
| Colin cookin |
 |
| Min Kyung, Tim, Bora, Colin and Jacob |
 |
| Back: Tim and Krystle; Front: Bora, Min Kyung, me and Jacob |
 |
| Bed time~~ |
No comments:
Post a Comment