School went well-I was actually pleased with my activity and I think the students enjoyed it for the most part as well. The target was writing for this lesson. I found a game where the students were in groups and each student saw a word or two that made up a part of a sentence. They only saw their part and then they had to remember their word and put the sentence together. It required reading, speaking and complete group participation.
After school I went off to Ewha (Women's University area) finally! I've been trying to go here for the past 2-3 weeks and had to keep pushing it off, pushing it off because different things came up and I couldn't go. My goal was some winter clothes and boots. I found my favorite color green hoodie and got that. Nothing else really jumped out at me unfortunately, and it was also quite cold to be shopping. My hands were so cold. I walked to Sinchon (next subway stop over--Yonsei University and Sogang University area) and found a vest. I met Jacob for dinner-we had samgypsal (pork bbq-ed) and then went to Tom n Tom's a coffee shop. I finally got Honey Butter Toast--I used to eat this frequently with Emily (from Michigan 2011 Inje program). I couldn't believe I haven't eaten it at all since I've been here!
 |
| Love Tom n Tom's!! |
 |
| Yum! |
No comments:
Post a Comment