Nothing too special at school, just the usual. It has
been interesting going into all of the 6th graders homeroom classes.
We decided for 5th grade it wasn’t a problem to do class in the
English room and not use the screen at all.
After
school I made a reservation for the hotel in Bali for Krystle and me. Then I
was off to Hongdae to meet up with some of the other mentors for our mentor
program through InKAS and Connect-a-Kid. We went to Gusto Taco for dinner. Only
Melissa, Jonathon, Jacob and I were able to meet up for dinner. It was
delicious. After dinner, we walked to the place all the rest of the group
(staff and volunteers plus other mentors) were meeting for some drinks. We
arrived first and got some tables together. I met my volunteer/translator for a
few minutes and then she had to go. Turns out she lives outside of Seoul, quite
far so it’s difficult for her to meet and spend time in the city. Everyone
dispersed early because we had an early start in the morning. Jacob and I did
go and get a waffle with ice cream and walked to Sangsu station. When I got
home, I packed for the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment