Tuesday, November 19, 2013

PACKAGE!!!

Classes went okay--finished the writing class and enjoyed seeing the students all participating in the activity. There was one little stinker that kept peeking though. My 5th class today started a new lesson. It's our "extra" period so I was introducing a song/band and then we were doing a pretend interview so they could practice their past tense.

After school I headed to Insadong to do a little bit of souvenir/gift shopping, but didn't really find anything that stood out. I walked to Myeongdong and met Jacob for dinner--we went to one of my favorite noodle and dumpling soup restaurants. It was perfect on a cold day. Then we went to a Starbucks to do some research for our trip. I think we've settled on Malaysia with some island hopping that includes on island that belongs to Thailand. I'm looking forward to my upcoming trips--it's encouraging to know I'll be going to some warm places soon, but it's so difficult looking at beautiful tropical beaches and then stepping outside and getting a blast of frigid cold air.

When I arrived home, my doorman called me over and told me I had a package! Big thanks to my Mom for the package with a baking pan (that fits PERFECTLY in my toaster oven!!), measuring cups (THANK GOODNESS!! No more eyeballing!), a teddy bear and, chocolates! Best care package I could ask for! 
My care package!

No comments:

Post a Comment