I woke up and had a skype session with Grandpa, Mom and Martin. It was good seeing them and talking with them. After we made plans to skype on the 4th for Aunt Ruth's 97th birthday. :)
After skyping I just relaxed at home, finally heading to Emart in the early afternoon to grab a few groceries. I came home and made lunch--a stirfry with meat from the grocery store, chicken nuggets and mandu.
Then I went off to soccer. I thought I would walk to the World Cup Stadium again. It took a little under an hour. I was a bit early so I watched the kiddos who practice before us. I also watched a dad help his daughter learn how to ride a bike on her own-it was really sweet.
Finally Jacob arrived so we passed the ball around until everyone else arrived. Well, soccer was awesome this week. I played really well and even got a goal! I was so happy-first one of this 'season' for me. I also even did ok in goal too.
Then it was off to church. Father Bernard had mass this week. After church I came home.
No comments:
Post a Comment