Nothing too special at work. Though the school did find a substitute teacher, so I met her in the morning. She just graduated from university in the spring, so she's quite young.
After work, I went to Emart and did the shopping for the kids I picked out at church. I found some nice jackets and warm clothes for the four. It was kind of fun shopping for them. I also was fortunate to have a very kind Emart employee help me while I was looking at the winter jackets. Typically the employees at Emart or other stores can be quite brusque or not helpful or friendly. Instead, this woman was very kind in helping me with sizes and even though I spoke to her in really broken Korean, she tried hard to understand me.
I returned home and made dinner. Then I cleaned my room and did a workout while watching some TV. When I finished that, I returned to Emart to get a few groceries.
At the end of the night, I felt very productive and accomplished!
No comments:
Post a Comment