Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Aunt Ruth!

A very happy birthday to my amazing Great Aunt Ruth! I won't spill the beans on her age since she doesn't like that!

Nothing too special at school, a regular ole Tuesday.

After work, I changed quickly and headed out for a run. Last week when I met Jacob, it was a little bit later in the evening so I had a cushion of time. This week he's feeling a little under the weather and didn't go to the gym so we were meeting when he finished work. It was not too cold on my run. However, it might be one of my last runs for the year if the weather keeps getting colder and colder. It's a little disappointing for me because I'm really starting to enjoy my runs more and more now. I've considered joining a gym, but I don't know if I'd like it or not. I've never been one for running inside, on treadmills, though I do do it.

I met up with Jacob and we went to his Imo's for dinner. I got kimchi stew and he got a pork cutlet. I wasn't feeling too hungry after my run and didn't eat much. The sides were pretty good-potatoes and bean sprouts. After dinner, we went to his place and discussed our Christmas plans. It looks like we decided on Cambodia- we will fly out together on the 24th to Siem Reap and spend a few days there; then we will move to Phnom Phen and I will fly out alone to return because I have to work that week after Christmas (Winter Camp preparations). He will be joined by his roommate and they will stay in Cambodia over New Years and a few more days.

I took the bus home and didn't get bus sick. Before I hopped on the bus, I bought an ice cream cone to eat. I ended up waiting until I got home to eat it and it was a little bit melty, but not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment