Jacob and I then went on to Dongdaemun. I had come up with a few ideas of places to go for the afternoon. They all included being outdoors because the weather was so nice I wanted to enjoy it while it's still here. So, off we went to Dongdaemun Culture and History Park. There is a big design plaza and some interesting architectural works there. We walked around a little bit and also found some fun kinds of chairs scattered throughout the place. Finally, we did a little bit of soccer window shopping.
Next it was on to Hapjeong. We went for jjimdak, the chicken and noodle dish. It was really good. After dinner we walked to Hongdae and sat on a bench to talk for a little bit. Jacob set up one of his Korean co-workers up with his Korean roommate on a blind date. Their date was earlier in the evening and Jacob went to meet his friend to talk about how it went. I came home and relaxed the rest of the night.
![]() |
| Cool "flowers" at Dongdaemun |

No comments:
Post a Comment