Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Class, class

Today I worked with the substitute. She was pretty quiet, but sweet. The 4th graders seemed to like her. We just played review games so it was a low key class and day.

After work, I stopped at the post office before heading to Insadong. There, I did a little bit of Christmas shopping. I am quite pleased with the results. I wasn't going to buy anything special for dinner, since I had brought some snacks along, but then I got a sample of a croquette and...it was so good I had to get a whole one! I ordered a veggie one and it was really good.

I went to class a little bit early so I could sit and warm up, though the weather hasn't been too cold. While I was in class, one of my Korean friends called me and unfortunately I couldn't talk with him. It's his birthday today too.

When class finished, I headed home and was able to watch a TV show on my phone for the commute.
Croquette in Insadong

No comments:

Post a Comment