Before I headed downtown, I stopped at the post office. I mailed a package to my friend in Mexico. Last year I had bought a shirt and some Korean snacks for him and never got to the post office to mail it. Well, obviously I've been to the post office in the last year, but I was scared about how much it would cost. It was only around $7 and the package weighed about 450g. I didn't think that was too bad.
Next, it was on to downtown for class. Class was alright, except looming overhead was the level test, dun dun dunnn. I don't know how I did-they don't really seem to ever tell you your score or let you see your mistakes-only that you passed or didn't. So the teacher said a few names and something that I didn't really understand. Then the rest she said we would continue on and do chapter 5-8. So, that's me. Going on to finish the textbook. It's perfect because the next 6 weeks session will then end December 17th (the week before my vacation) and I will have completed a years worth of Korean classes. Done!
The best part about taking the test was that we finished early. I was home a little after 9:30 which was a nice change. When I got home, I called my mom via kakao talk and it was cool to feel like we were just calling and talking as if I were in the US making a phone call.
![]() |
| One of my students gave this to me; she made it in an after school class |

No comments:
Post a Comment