It was a pretty ordinary day. I had my first day with my substitute coteacher. It turns out she lived in a Chicago suburb for a few years awhile back. She traveled in the Midwest a lot and was familiar with Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. That was kind of funny.
After work, I stopped home to have a quick bite and get my towels. Jacob was kind enough to offer to give them a wash and dry for me. His guesthouse has a dryer, but since he is moving out tomorrow and this weekend, he won't have a dryer anymore. So, I picked up my towels and waited to meet him to hand off my things to him. It was so cold today-mostly because of the wind.
He was running late to tutor so I gave him my bag and we took off in opposite directions. I headed to class and stopped to get a small snack. I found a 3 +1 deal for Snickers, but I tried the almond flavor and was surprised how much I liked it.
This was the start of the next session for class. There were a lot of new faces-guess everyone else moved on up. It's still the same teacher and we will finish the textbook that I bought. I'm thinking of being done with classes after this 6 week session.
No comments:
Post a Comment