Friday, November 7, 2014

Nine Years

I can't believe it's been 9 years without Dad...

Work went alright. I was busy working on lesson plans for the substitute teacher who asked me to submit my plans a week in advance to her.

After work I came home and just had some quiet alone time. I just needed some down time to think about Dad. Around dinner time, Jacob came over and he brought Panda Express. I thought about what kind of food Dad would have loved to have. He and I would sometimes go to a Chinese buffet on the weekends so I thought Chinese food would be a good choice. It was very sweet of Jacob to go pick up the food from downtown area and bring it to me. The Panda Express is in a food court and I didn't feel like eating in a cafeteria. When we finished dinner, I wanted to do something else Dad would have liked to do, so we took a walk along my stream. Dad always loved walking and being outside. I would have rather done a bit of hiking because I know Dad would have loved to do that, but on a Friday evening when it's already dark...

When we returned from our walk we had the cake I bought yesterday. It was okay. Not as good as the one from Sugar Daddy's in Itaewon. Then we were going to watch the DVD Phil and I made for the visitation, but I didn't have the file anymore. I was kind of sad we couldn't watch it; Jacob had suggested we see it again. I also called Mom and got to talk to her for a little bit.
Ok cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment