I know I shouldn't complain about the weather; we're still hovering around the upper 20's and low 30's, but it's still quite cold-especially with that wind!
Anyway, at school, I guess some of the 6th graders were complaining that the review lesson was too easy and it was boring. The last class of the day was for the next period so I prepared a lesson on prepositions. They liked it and did well.
After school I met Jacob near Sangsu station and we walked to the GOA'L office to talk to John to get information about taxes. He gave us Girl Scout Cookies (YES!) and a booklet about information on living in Korea. We talked about our upcoming soccer league. Oh yea, we joined a Thursday night league! So in addition to our Sundays for fun, we're officially a team now. Except we needed a second girl for our team. I posted something asking if any friends in Seoul wanted to join and on Sunday, my friend Bora replied saying she was interested! I was so surprised because she is Korean, Korean. And, most Korean girls don't do sports. Anyway, I was super excited because we had our second girl for our team! I'm really looking forward to this. It's been awhile since I've played competitively on a team for a "season".
Jacob and I went to Burger B for dinner and then went to a cafe called Coco Bruni. It looks super fancy (it is a chain) but it actually wasn't that much more expensive than Starbucks or any other coffee shop really. We ordered a blueberry cheesecake and it was really good. We started talking about cheesecake and I figured I could probably bake a cheesecake at some point. We were both tired, so we split pretty early.
I came home and tidied my room a bit. I worked out a little bit too.
No comments:
Post a Comment