Saturday, February 8, 2014

Dinner Party

I skyped with my friend Erin this morning. We discussed travel plans for her trip to Korea! She will arrive in Early May and stay for about 2 weeks. After we finished talking I cleaned my room and made my pretzel m&m cookies for my party. The worst part about making cookies in my little toaster oven is that it takes forever! I can only put 5-6 cookies on a pan. I think it took me about 1 1/2 hours to bake all the batches of cookies! Outrageous!

Around 4 Jacob came over, Taco Bell Party Pack in tow. He helped me move furniture a bit and then we watched The Office until people arrived. Everyone came late... First to arrive was Sung Min (Ji), his girlfriend Yeojin and their friend Mr. Cabbage. I had to run out and pick them up because they didn't know how to get to my place. We caught up with them and had about 30 minutes with them until Min Kyung and Bora arrived. After the girls arrived, we decided we'd start eating because everyone else was coming quite late.

Two other friends from Inje University, Byung Wook (Sadboy) and his girlfriend Yiseul called me and I went out again to bring them to my place. Krystle came and Tim arrived later. Tim ordered fried chicken for everyone; he was going to make chicken, but was running late and if he had cooked we wouldn't have eaten until really late. Since everyone came in waves and brought food with them, we had like 4 or 5 different "courses". Unfortunately because Yiseul lives kind of far out, she and Byung Wook had to leave after being there a short time. We played a few games and people started ducking out slowly.

It was great to see so many people I love all having a good time together. I felt truly blessed by the people I have met and friends that I have made.
Sadboy and Ji talking
Jacob and Mr. Cabbage
Tim, Krystle, Bora, MK, Yeojin, Ji, Yiseul and Sadboy enjoying ice cream
Inje Friends: Ji, me, Sadboy and Yiseul

No comments:

Post a Comment