Today was kind of rough because of being sick. But, I had a pretty easy day. We only had 3 classes. However, I struggled to talk with my COT when I entered our English classroom because of my sore and hurting throat. The students played the game "Life" and I walked around and helped the groups of students, using the little Korean I could to communicate with them.
After I was done teaching, I went with my Life COT to the provincial office (just around the corner from our school) to get my family registry. I need to renew my F4 Visa (Wow, I can't believe it's already 3 years old!) and one of the things I need to do the renewal is a current copy of my family registry. She was nice enough to go with me and it didn't take long. It also only cost 1,000W!
When we returned to school, she took me to the nurses office and got some medicine for me. They gave me some "vitamin" pill and some kind of gross Chinese medicine drink. She warned me that I might get sleepy, but I didn't really.
When school was over, I trudged home and did my laundry. I went to Emart real quick to get some veggies and returned to make a rice casserole with the messed up rice I made from Saturday. Jacob came over and we had dinner. I had the chills really bad and I cranked up my floors and layed on the floor with my blankets to warm up. He ran to Emart to buy me some orange juice and when he came back we watched some TV before he took off.
No comments:
Post a Comment