Jacob and I were going to go to Dragon Hill again, the jjimjilbang (spa),
but were both running late and when we met close to noon at Yongsan decided
we’d have lunch and make plans from there. We went to School Food again and ordered
mandu, donkasu (pork cutlet) and bulgogi kimbap. It was delicious. After lunch
it was a bit too late to make it to the spa and then go for my Korean class so
we decided we’d walk around the mall for a little. Then we headed to Myeongdong
and got Coldstone ice cream and chatted. We were just going to have another
snack at Noodlebox but both realized we were hungry enough to eat so we had
dinner before I went to class. Jacob went to the café and waited for me while I
was in class. Class went alright, but again, I have to admit my current teacher
is quite confusing when she explains most grammar points.
I met up with Jacob and we traveled back to our side of
town. He took off for a bus to his guesthouse and I continued home to relax
before heading to bed.
| Yum, have to get my ice cream in before Lent starts! |
No comments:
Post a Comment