I had another relaxing morning. Jacob came over and we made brunch. Well, he made cheesy eggs and we put them on some cheesy bread I had bought. I was kind of bummed because Emart was closed-I was going to buy some other veggies and bacon to make more filling sandwiches, but they still were delicious with just the eggs and cheese.
We went to Yongsan and on the way, we ran into Sammy on the subway. I got a message from Bora saying she was sick and couldn't come to soccer. I was a little bummed because I wanted to see her. This week the high schoolers didn't come, but we had enough people; there were 13 of us, so one team had a sub and we played 6v6. Our Korean friend YoungMin brought 2 other friends with him. The one was a pretty good offensive player, but after awhile, his moves became a bit predictable and I stole the ball from him several times. I had a pretty good day; I made 2 goals and assisted a few goals as well. The weather is still a bit chilly, but it was a bit warmer than it has been in the past which was nice.
After soccer, Jacob and I took the bus to Sinchon. We got a snack and then went to church. After church we went to get 닭갈비 /dak kalbi/ the spicy stir fried chicken. Since we were both hungry, we added noodles to our stir fry and also had 볶음밥 /bokkum bab/ (fried rice) at the end. Delicious. Jacob walked me to the subway and when I got home I took a long hot shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment